Friday, March 20, 2009

Best Snow on Earth

Dan's most favorite thing to do is to go snowmobiling. He absolutely loves winter! Usually when we go together, I sit behind him on his snowmobile. This time he thought I was ready to ride one all by myself! It was a blast, but it was so exhausting!! Anyone who tells you snowmobiling is easy is lying, it takes a ton of upper body strength (which I don't have). We went snowmobiling
up the canyon behind Dan's parents' house in Kamas. That day was absolutely beautiful!! The weather wasn't too cold and the sun was out. It was so peaceful and quiet up the mountain. It was our snowy heaven. My arms and back were sore afterwards, but the ride was so worth it!! We had so much fun! Here are some pics from a few pit stops along our way up the canyon.

That's little me.

We are smiling, we promise.

What a stud!! Dan is flashing a peace sign, if you can't tell.

Dan's heaven on earth.

2 comments:

Kate said...

How fun! I have always wanted to try snowmobiling (sp?). I love the picture of "little you". It made me laugh and miss you. Glad you had a great time!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Hey guys!!! It is about time for the posting! haha...i keep checking your blog, and honestly about fell off my chair when I saw a post!! ;-) HOpe you guys are doing well!! We should all get together!