Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ute Domination!!!

Me and my "Utah" Man



Ahhhhh, sweet victory!!!

Utah fans at the sideline, ready to rush the field.


Our view from the 2nd row, it's freakin' sweet I know.


This is the view behind us in the MUSS, pretty cool eh? The guy holding up his hands was completely wasted, but he was hilarious. He called Dan and I his "Football Buddies" who stuck it out to the end. He was a crack up!

Ok, here is my claim to fame. This is a pic of Jared the "Subway" guy before the game. He is the one that lost all of the weight by eating the 5 Dollar footlongs. Who knew he was a Ute fan?!

As you can see Dan and I are huge Utah fans! We went to every single Utah football game and tailgaiting party (hey, free food right?). Plus we have been to most of the basketball games. Dan is on the MUSS board, so he hooked us up with sweet football seats on the second row!! It's a great view from there, I am telling ya. Here we are at the most intense, nailbiting, aggressive, and thrilling game of the season against the school down south. Actually, it wasn't that nerve-racking since we creamed the Cougars, but needless to say we had fun watching the Utes dominate last year! Neither of us could talk afterwards since we were screaming so much.

1 comment:

Lori and David said...

Hooray! I love that you have a blog now! I didn't know that you changed your major... It has just been too long since I have seen or talked to you!