Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's about time!!!

Hi, and welcome to our blog!! Let's be honest, I have had this blog since last August. But between school and work, I haven't had time to post anything until now. It's a lame excuse I know, but it's the sincere truth. It's Spring Break (finally) and I think it's time to update our blank blog for our viewers. Let me bring you all up to speed. Dan and I were married on July 31, 2008 and are loving life together! Dan and I are attending school at the U of U and are looking forward to graduating next spring (Hallelujah!). Life has flown by so fast, I can't believe we've been married for 7 1/2 months!! It's been crazy, but I have loved every minute of it! So there will be old pictures posted to let you know what Dan and I have been doing together. Enjoy!

No comments: