Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Fever


Seriously, when is it stop going to snow?? I know spring weather is unpredictable in Utah but come on! Sometimes I think the weather can't make up it's mind. One day it will be a wonderful 75 degrees, the next day back down to 30 with snow on the ground. It's ridiculous! You think after living in Utah for almost 15 years I would be used it by now, but no! So on rainy days like these I look at this picture of Hawaii and dream of warm, sunny, flip flop weather. Winter is over, the sun needs to come out and STAY out!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I found your blog! Yipee! I am happy that now I get to keep up on your life. And, I agree this weather is messed up!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhh Lauren!!!! I'm so happy you commented on my blog! So good to hear from you, and catch a glimpse of your cute life! How did I not know u were married? Where have I been! Ha ha any time u need 2 people to tag along with you guys snowmobiling let us know!! Ha ha I'm going to add u to my blog list just FYI!