Saturday, May 15, 2010

WE DID IT!!!

After all of the sweat, blood, tears, countless study hours, and many sleepless nights...
we finally graduated!!
It was such a wonderful day!
Our families were able to take the day off to come to both
ceremonies for Dan and I.
They have given us so much love and support throughout
our college years.
We couldn't have done it without them,
so thank you!!










Happy U of U graduates!







Us with some of Dan's family.



Us with Paul & Bonnie after Dan's ceremony.



Us with my family.









Isn't he so cute in his cap & gown??



















My parents were really happy for us, it was just really bright outside. :-)




Hanging out with the Lovin crew.














Done and done!!!
Question is, what am I going to do with all of my free time??

8 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Go to Disneyland!!!

Brittney said...

Congratulations!! That is such a great feeling. You really should go to Disneyland.

Jess said...

It's true, the best thing to do after graduation is go on a trip! Disneyland sounds great, but last year Kamille, Mary and I saw Wicked for our graduation present to us! You just need to do something fantastic!

Lovin Family said...

That is so awesome you guys! How fun that you did it together. Congrats!

xoxo

Leavers of SLC said...

With all of these comments about disneyland I get Whats going on here. (head Shake)

Cheryl said...

Hi guys!

So we accidentally deleted our blog and had to set up a new one.
The new one is dcmaggardfam.blogspot.com

Hope you are doing well and hope to see you soon!

jenny and jake said...

so i am totally blog stalking you! haha. I couldn't find you on facebook but happened to come across your blog. I am throwing a wedding shower for laura kennington and need to get your address to send you an invite. do you mind emailing it to me? jenners_07@hotmail.com

Thanks lauren.
P.s congratulations on graduation! I am so jealous

Four Seasons Finds said...

Okay it's about time you update with your most recent news..... Thanks for inviting us out on Friday! It was so good to see you two.