Monday, March 8, 2010

The rumors are true...

WE ARE MOVING!!!

Yes, we will be boxing up the apartment and haulin' our stuff to good ol' Farmington!!
Dan and I were fortunate enough to build a brand new house there. We are so excited!
We weren't planning on moving until we graduated, but the opportunity presented itself to us, and we took it! Come Spring Break, we will be settled in our new home.
We can hardly wait!
Here are some pics of our house during the building progress.
The foundation.




Just framed.







My cute parents came to visit.



Future Farmington residents.


Sorry it's dark. The pic was taken right before a storm.







Stucco in place.



Chillin' in the crawl space.












Our backyard.



The unfinished kitchen.
It's three times the size of mine in our apartment.
Hooray for more counterspace!

Hanging out in our master bathroom.



This picture was taken a few weeks ago.
There were a few areas on the outside of the house that still needed to be painted.
I will post pictures of the finished product when we close on our house! :-)

15 comments:

Brittney Engel said...

Holy Cow!! That is so exciting! I'm kind of jealous but your house looks so amazing!! Good luck on the new adventure!

Leavers of SLC said...

So wait? Isnt spring break this week? If you need help let us know?

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Lauren I absolutely LOVE it! I am super jealous!

Anonymous said...

How fun for you guys! The house looks super nice! Congrats and good luck with the move!

Dasha said...

Congratulations! Looks like a really cute house.

Jess said...

That's so, so exciting! Yay!

Noelle said...

I am so sad right now I want to cry!!! So we are basically going to have ONE Sunday more together before you bail on me :(

{of course I really am happy for you two, and the house looks AMAZING, but I am going to miss you!!!!}

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!!! I am LOVING your garage carriage doors!! Beautiful!! That looks like right out by my sisters house. She loves Farmington!

mel said...

Lauren! This is so exciting. Your house is GOURGEOUS! I love your kitchen. We need to get together soon.

Unknown said...

Um okay!! Your parents dog got out the other day, and he is ENORMOUS!!! that's the biggest lab I have ever seen! Is he part mastiff?

Kate said...

No way! I had no idea. That is so exciting! I'm going to have to come visit to see how it suits the two of you!

Sarah said...

How exciting!! I can't wait until Tim and I are able to purchase our first home. Have fun decorating!!:)

Lara said...

yeah! Lauren, it's beautiful. I'm so excited for you. Maybe someday we'll move to Utah. We love it there.

Sarah said...

Hey Lauren. I've made my blog private. If you'd like an invite you can send me your email at Runyonsarah@aol.com Hope you are enjoying your new house!

Lizzie said...

Hi Lauren!

It's been a long time!! I found your blog through Stevie. Congrats on your house! Looks like you are doing well!

- Lizzie
(www.jtandlizziedavis.blogspot.com