Monday, January 11, 2010

What a joyous day it will be...

WHEN WE GRADUATE!!
That's right! Only one more semester to go until Dan and I both graduate from the U! I am so excited! I have been waiting for this day to come for quite some time now. It has been a long journey, but the end is in sight. Plus, I get to share it with my sweet husband. These next few months are going to be busy since both of us are working full time and taking classes, but it will be worth it in the end! We are excited to become the graduating class of 2010!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lauren... do you want to know what are really good?................. White chocolate Reeses.... oh good times!

Sarah said...

Hey Lauren! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to add you to mine. therunyonfamilyjournal.blogspot.com
Hope you two are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good luck with your last semester! That's so exciting that you guys will get to graduate together!

Kate said...

Congratulations!!! It's the best feeling in the whole world to finish and throw the books out the window. Good luck! And I LOVE your picture of you and dan on the snow mobile. It makes me really miss ya.

Becca Jane said...

I didn't know you had a blog either! Wow, one semester! That's so exciting....I feel like Nate has been in school forever!!