Sunday, May 31, 2009

Up, up and away...


Yesterday, Dan and I got to see a private showing of the new Disney/Pixar movie, "UP" and we both loved it!! Dan's brother Jim was given tickets through a mortgage company and had two extra, so we got to see it with him and his adorable son Devin. Its such a good family film, we were laughing the entire time. The Disney/Pixar movies are always so creative and clever. Everyone should go and see it, I promise you will love it! People of all ages will enjoy the movie. Can't wait to see it again! Thanks Jim!

3 comments:

Angela and Jim said...

Jim said "Your welcome". Katrina is planning on you coming w/us to see it @ Kaysville theater when it gets there. "so we can have a girls date"
I'm so sorry about Danny's car but I'm so glad that he is okay. How is life w/school out?

The Vigil's said...

Oh we saw that movie too! i completely agree! probably one of the best movies I have seen in a while. My kids loved it too!

Lovin Family said...

Hello my sweet!!!! Oh how excited I am that I can catch up on you and your sweetheart now! Can't wait to see you all next month, it's going to be tons of fun! Looks like married life is doing you two great! Love you girl!!!