Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo & Kamas






Paul & Bonnie's beautiful home



The new fourwheeler (aka a golf cart on steroids)



Dan and our nephew Sam (he is pointing to a slide, he had no interest in the picture)





Our niece Lauren



This past month we have had so much fun with the Hirst family. We all got together and met at the Kangaroo Zoo in Bountiful. It's a fun house full of inflatable slides and obstacles courses for kids. Our nieces and nephews LOVED it! Dan and I definitely had a workout running around and climbing the slides with them. We were both completely exhausted afterwards, but it was a blast. It made me wish I was a kid again so I could have as much energy as our nieces and nephews did. On Mother's Day, Dan and I went up to Kamas to visit his parents. His Dad let us try out his new monster of a four wheeler. So we tested his sweet ride around their house and up the canyon. There was no windshield on the fourwheeler, so I got a good mouthful of bugs and flies in my hair, but it was worth it! We just love going up to Kamas, it's our little get-away! Thanks for having us come Paul and Bonnie!

1 comment:

Mark and Julie said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe you actually got Dan to smile! haha j/k. We need to get together soon.