Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter Date Night

Last week, Dan and I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie opening night!! Dan was able to get tickets to a private screening from attending a computer software seminar. He knew I had been looking forward to this movie for months, and he was so sweet to take time off work to go to the seminar so we could see it. He is such a good husband! At the theatre, there was a huge Harry Potter costume contest. There were tons of people dressed up as witches and wizards doing magic tricks and talking in British accents, it was awesome! And the movie...amazing!! Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next two movies!! (Yes, I am a huge Harry Potter fan). Thanks Dan for a great night, you are the best husband ever!

1 comment:

Josh and Brittney Engel said...

Lauren I am so glad that I found your blog. You are your husband are so cute!! And I will agree with you that Harry Potter was totally awesome!!